Sunday 25 November 2012

Guest Blogger for Craftivist Collective!

I would like to say a big Thank you to the Craftivist Collective for making my #imapiece Jigsaw 'Piece of the week'!
My article on the Craftivist Collective website.

I was so excited when they emailed me saying they loved my Jigsaw and wanted it to be 'Piece of the Week', a new page they wanted to start!


This is my first Guest blog I have done so thought really carefully about the questions I had to answer.


Click here to go to the page and check out the article yourself (if you haven't just come from that page).


Many thanks again to all the people at Craftivist Collective, I hope my Jigsaw makes a difference. xx




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...